Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Keeping it surreal!

Dear readers,

I came across the following editorial in Vogue and I found it kind of creepy yet intriguing. I thought you guys would like it! Funny thing is that I didn't even know the model is Dutch, I just found out while preparing this post. Cool, huh?! Her name is Laura Kaapman and with only 17 years old, she has already made it on the cover of Vogue, how amazing is that?! For sure we are gonna hear her name A LOT these coming years!

Lets take a look at the ''Keeping it surreal" cover and editorial shot by the famous Steven Meisel!










What do you think of this spread? Weird, right?! ;) I think the title covers it all!

Love, Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I like the pictures so much :)

    I love vogue!!

    I follow you,

    xoxo

    http://siempre-con-educacion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete