Saturday, January 14, 2012

Primark Lookbook Spring/Summer 2012

Dear readers,

I love to see previews of collections, especially those of Spring or Summer, mostly because I am always looking forward to those days where the temperatures finally go up, but also because I love the fact that I can finally wear all my open-toe shoes, without stockings or socks that is :) To feel the air wiggle through my toes is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G haha!

Up til now I haven't been to a Primark store, but I'm ready to change that! The last lookbooks of Primark, as well as the one I am about to show you is right up my alley and those prices are seriously up my alley :)

Here some shots of the collection.










What do you think? Like it? If so, which item(s) would you love to have hanging in your wardrobe this coming spring/summer? I'm totally in love with 4 of the items above, being:

1. The white/mintgreen retro dress.
2. The pastel yellow flair dress.
3. The metallic silver blazer.
4. The white blouse with studded collar.

Maybe I will head to Primark tonight ;)

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment