Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Blonde Salad!

Dear readers,

I get a lot of inspiration from fashion bloggers, one of them being Chiara Ferragni from The Blonde Salad. Besides being beautiful, she has a great taste of fashion and she is one of the biggest names in the fashion blog industry. 99% of the times I just love her outfits, the other 1% of which I don't like are mostly because of the shoes she picked for her outfit, but that 1% is also what I love about her, that she just wears what SHE likes and whether you like it or not, she does know how to rock those shoes.

Here a selection of some pictures from her blog:!

What do you think of her style? And are you already a follower of her blog?

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment