Monday, January 23, 2012

Decision time!

Dear readers,

Sorry for not posting as much as you and I would both like me to do...I have just been so crazy busy! Last week has been so inspirational for me...I have been on an inspiration path lately :)

This time in my life I feel as though I am on a crossroad and thinking about taking a left or a right. Do you feel me? Have you ever gotten to that point? Share your thoughts with me, I would love to hear them!
Anyway, when I came across the quote below by Tony Robbins, it felt as if it were just for my eyes only!

"Remember, a real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided."

Thinking about this, I know I haven't made a decision yet. I hope to do that sooner than later, because it is torturing me inside! On the other hand, I don't want to rush into anything! Pfff..I have to be patient, I guess!

Love you all,

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment