Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bootcamp!

Dear readers,

I knew for a long time I needed to do something about my physical state, but only thinking about it made me already tired LOL! However, I came to a point in which I needed to chose between eating less and healthier or working out. Well, since I just LOVE food, the choice was easy. A friend of mine told me about bootcamp and I thought it might be something I would like, so 2 weeks ago I went to my first bootcamp workout and although I was in a LOT of pain the days after, I did like it so I will now try to go at least once a week and hopefully it will soon start to show some great results!

For those of you who are unfamiliar with bootcamp, click on the video below to see what it's all about!


Does any of you do this workout? If so, what do you think about it? And if not, what kind of sports do you do? I need some inspiration! :)

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment