Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Combining pastels!

Dear readers,

Some people might find it hard to combine pastels, that's why for today's post I wanted to create an outfit which combines different pastel colours...YES, I am lending you a hand ;)

My advice is: don't make it too difficult for yourself! Lay out your clothes on your bed and see if some colours work together or not. There is no formula, play with it!

Le Prairies de Paris / Le Loose Drape Back Sweater | La GarçonneOh no! Product not found | THE OUTNET
J Brand | Bright Orange Mid Rise Skinny Jean by J BrandOOOK - Valentino - Women's Bags 2012 Spring-Summer - LOOK 37
ALDO Calcagni at Zappos.com

Do you like the combination I put together?

Love, Melissa

P.S. As always, all items can be found & loved on my Fashiolista page! Are you a follower yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment