Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pretty shawls!

Dear readers,

Don't you just love shawls?! I think they are such a great accessory, they can really spice up an outfit! That's why I have like 20 shawls hanging in my closet lol! :) I have them in all kinds of different colours, fabrics, styles etcetera...a girl CANNOT have too many shawls is my motto ;)

Anyway, I came across two very pretty shawls from Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti which I just had to share with you!

Have a look for yourself!

Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti Bead-trimmed silk-chiffon scarf - 65% Off Now at THE OUTNET
Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti Bead-trimmed silk-chiffon scarf - 65% Off Now at THE OUTNET

Are they not perfect?! I love the silk fabric and the beads...so fun!

Which one is your favourite? I think both colours are superb, I really cannot choose! You can buy these shawls at www.theoutnet.com!

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment