Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bella Roma!

Dear readers,

It took a little longer, but here it is: my post regarding my recent trip to Rome, Italy! I went there with 7 of my best friends and we had such a great time. A lot of photos, a lot of memories...I LOVE IT!!! Although I am DRAINED, I received so much energy at the same time...recognize that feeling?

Anyway, I selected some photos so you can get an impression of our trip. Hope you like it! :)

Cheers (at the Spanish stairs)



Ready for our headshots ;)

On our way to Latina Beach, a 45-minute drive from Rome

Me and my longtime friend! :)

At the beach!


In front of the Colosseum!

What a lunch, what a day!


Segway tour, highly recommended!!! So much fun!

I almost fell...


Vatican City!



I am sure you can tell we had a GREAT time :P

Have you ever been to Rome? Or are you planning a little city trip elsewhere? Would love to hear!

Ciao bella's!

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment