Thursday, June 21, 2012

NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Dear readers,

I love this inspirational Youtube film! Its about perseverance, faith in yourself and knowing that ANYTHING is possible if you set your mind to it! Have a look and let it inspire you!



After seeing this I know I have to be persistent in doing some physical exercise myself if I want to lose some pounds! This means doing at least a 15 minute workout EVERY day and to not make any excuses like "Hmmm whatever, I will do it tomorrow!" Those thoughts are NOT in alignment with what I want and are real promise breakers to myself...I won't let it happen again, not this time!

What can you do TODAY that will break the old and "comfortable" pattern you are in right now but which is NOT in alignment with where you want to be?!

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment