Saturday, September 1, 2012

August 2012 Top Finds @ Fashiolista

Dear readers,

August is normally a month of great heat in most parts of the world and with that in mind I can totally understand the picks of this month. Let's have a look and let me know which of the three items below is your favourite! I am loving peplum a lot right now, so I am definitely choosing the peplum top by Stella McCartney as my favourite!

Love, Melissa

P.S. As always, all items can be loved & found on my Fashiolista page! Are you a member yet?


ASOS | ASOS TORNADO Lace Shoe Boot at ASOS
Lace shoe boot by Asos (www.asos.com)
Melissa Odabash Cuba ruched swimsuit - 65% Off Now at THE OUTNET
Ruched swimsuit by Melissa Obadash (www.theoutnet.com)
Stella McCartney | Fluted stretch-twill top | NET-A-PORTER.COM
Peplum top by Stella McCartney (www.net-a-porter.com)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment