Monday, September 10, 2012

Zaha Hadid!

Dear readers,

I love me some architectural inspiration at times and when I came across this magnificent architect from Iran I felt REALLY inspired! What a creative mind this woman has...it's AMAZING! I love the shapes of her designs, the material she uses and the not-from-this-earth effect she creates with every single piece! Anyway, I won't keep you in the dark any longer, let's have a look at some of her work and let me know what you think of it!

Love, Melissa

Guangzhou Opera House - exterior

Guangzhou Opera House - interior

Wangjing Soho - exterior

Wangjing Soho - interior

Wangjing Soho - interior

Hotel Puerta America

Abu Dhabi Performing Arts Centre - exterior

Abu Dhabi Performing Arts Centre - exterior

London Aquatics Centre - exterior

London Aquatics Centre - interior

London Aquatics Centre - interior

No comments:

Post a Comment