Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Carrie Bradshaw Outfits!

Dear readers,

I'm not even going to ask if you like Sex and The City, because you're really not from this earth if you don't! Haha, just kidding...but then again, how could somebody NOT love these four women and their city?!
Anyhow, we all know the sometimes crazy and sometimes beautiful and inspiring outfits of all four ladies with of course on top of the list the main character Carrie Bradshaw. So today I wanted to dedicate this post to the outfits of this character as played by Sarah Jessica Parker.
I hope you like it!

Love, Melissa

 


 
 

3 comments:

  1. thanks melissa! i love YOU for doing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! this post is soo cool! follow me also! www.losconsejosdeaudrey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete