Tuesday, October 11, 2011

100% pure!

Dear readers,

I've stumbled upon a new 100% natural cosmetic brand and I just needed to share it with you, because I think it is so innovative and GOOD! It's called 100% Pure and trust me on this: after reading the ingredients list, your mouth will water!!! Why? Because all ingredients are organic AND eatable! Yep, that's right! All their products are based on organic fruits and vegetables! How cool is that?!

They have everything you can wish for, but until now I have tried only a few of their products, because I first want to end the products of other natural brands, so I don't waste them, but my experience so far is absolutely amazing and again mind-opening!

To view their full assortment, please click on the following link: http://www.100percentpure.eu/

Here some of their products, for you to have an idea!

Red Wine Resveratrol Antioxidant Serum   
   

You're right...they look cute too! And the best thing: you will not only treat your skin to the best out there, but you will also treat your wallet, because everything is fairly priced! You will not spend more than on other more famous brands, I guarantee!

A tip: try the "Coffee Bean Eye Cream", it will help you get rid of those puffy eyes and dark circles and will help you look more refreshed and awake!



Let me know if you guys are already using this brand or let me know what the outcome for you was on your first try!

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment