Sunday, October 16, 2011
Not really feminine, but...
...I REALLY want it! This is the Toyota Tundra Limited 4x4 Crew and I ABSOLUTELY DIG IT!!! I have a dozen reasons why I should never buy a car like this, being:
1. Too expensive to drive in Holland (taxes, gasoline, more taxes)!
2. Too big to drive in Holland (have you ever seen our parking lots and parking garages?)!
3. Why buy a 4x4 when all of Holland is flat?!
4. I don't need that big of a trunk!
5. It is too much of a hassle to get this car in Holland (I have to import it, file it at customs, pay VAT at customs etc. etc.).
6. Expensive in maintenance!
Then again, I also have some reasons why I should buy this car:
1. I have the money for it!
2. You never know when a trunk like that comes in handy!
3. I LOVE BIG CARS plus they seat a lot of people.
4. It is a safe car!
5. I love the sound of the engine!
6. I love it's power (read: it's an V8 motor!)!
And most importantly:
7. IT IS A TRUE BEAUTY, although it is somewhat of a beast! But for sure, heads will turn!
Did you see that? I came up with one more reason why I should buy this car :)
Well, let me just sleep on it a bit more! I will let you know the outcome!