Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Inspiration!

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>There are only so many accessories a man can wear and still look manly. Tie bars, clips, pins, collar bars and cuff links fall into this category. A tie bar gives you a finished look and keeps your tie from flopping around. I’ve been collecting vintage tie bars long before the “Mad Men” craze.  I swear I’m not on eBay’s payroll but that’s where you get them!</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Tie Bars, Vintage </span>
Follow this blog for more!
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>This is a selection of the antique books on top of the bureau in my dressing room that date back to the late 18th century. Some of them were from my husband’s grandfather, who was an avid collector of first edition novels; and, a few of the others are auctions buys.
</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>From top left. Ring, Vintage; Ring, Vintage; Ring, Stephen Dweck; Cuff, Alexis Bittar; Ring, Vintage; Ring, Vintage; Necklace, Ippolita; Ring, Yves Saint Laurent</span>#inline_11
Follow this blog for more!
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>One of my dear friends is a stylist for Usher! I was at her house and saw this YSL shirt on her clothing rack and grabbed it for myself. I purchased the hat while working at my salon in NY. It was during a snowstorm and I was freezing. I'm proud to say it only cost me $29.99 to rock this faux fur that definitely keeps me warm. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shirt, Yves Saint Laurent</span>
Follow this blog for more!

Dear readers,

Sometimes a photo can say more than words! I love inspirational pictures and thought it would be fun to make a collage for today and maybe for some other posts as well. Do you like this topic?

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment