Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 is right around the corner!

Dear readers,

Today is THE day! We're really heading towards 2012 now! How futuristic does that sound! So, this year has been a rollercoaster for me! I have had many not so great personal issues to deal with, but I also had some really great personal breakthroughs. And of course...2011 marked the birth of this blog and my nephew Milo! :) Wonderfull stuff hehe :P

So, I wanted to share with you why I feel it is important for every single one of us to have new year's resolutions. It has everything to do with the Laws of Attraction - everything we bring into the world, we get back! Key here is to actually sit down, think about the things you really want to see happening in your life and to write these down. And not just write them down in haste, NO, really think about the way you want to formulate this. It has to be in a positive and personal way, with positive and specific words AND it has to be in the present tense - as if it is already happening in your life! TRUST ME...IT WORKS!!!

Enough about resolutions! Lets move on to NOW and tonight! What are your plans? I'm going to a friends place in Amsterdam for dinner and some drinks and from there we will all (a group of 8 friends) go to a houseparty called "Amsterdam United", which I think will be an awesome way to start of 2012! Here a video of where you can find me tonight :)


I hope all of you will have an amazing evening with your loved ones and please, watch those fireworks! Also, let me know how your new year's resolutions turned out for you!

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment