Tuesday, December 27, 2011

How was your Christmas this year?

Dear readers,

Thank you all for being the loyal readers that you are and thank you for being YOU! I had a wonderful Christmas this year, how about you? In Holland we don't really celebrate Christmas Eve on the 24th, but rather on the 25th. The 26th is the second Christmas day here...I know, a bit strange, but can't make any more out of it ;)

So, first Christmas day I had this wonderful Gala Dinner with a few friends of mine. I thought it would be nice to "break" with the tradition for once and not go to my parents house, but instead have a lovely, relaxing dinner with some close friends. We had such a great time that I am actually thinking about making this a new Christmas tradition. Do you guys have a tradition that may not be the "box-fitted tradition"? Second Christmas day I went to my parents house and had a great night as well...great company, great food and great presents :)

What did Santa bring me this year? Among other things, my newly found favourite perfume "Sunset" by Hugo Boss (which really reminds me of the cold winter days because of its warm scent)...



...and THE ANGELIC RING from Swarovski!!! SO FREAKING HAPPY WITH IT!!! Such a beautiful piece! Do yo love it?



I also wanted to share some pictures of the Gala Dinner I had with my friends. What do you think of my outfit?


I hope all of you had magical days, hoped you shared them with your beloved ones!

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment