Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Chocolate delight!

Dear readers,

I am currently on some sort of selfmade diet which consists of: green juice in the morning, crackers with ham in the afternoon and meat or fish with vegetables for dinner. In the weekends I can let myself go for a day, even though I will try to make conscious choices with what I eat and drink. So for now no bread, no pasta, potatoes, rice and NO alcohol. Pffew, this last one is kind of hard for me haha! I like to drink a beer or wine while in good company! Fruit is ok, just not too much. And of course, I drink a lot of water during the day and every single weekday I train for at least 1 hour. I am so proud of myself. I have never worked my ass off like this before! And I am already seeing results...YEAH! :) However, that doesn't mean it isn't tough on me sometimes! This morning I am just CRAVING for something fat and delicious haha! Something like this:


A cupcake like this would be SO good right now, but I'm not falling for it! That led me to gaining some pounds in the first place haha! Maybe this weekend I will treat myself on a nice chocolate cupcake with cream! Just maybe... :)

Have you guys ever done a diet? If so, what did and did not work for you?

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment