Friday, July 13, 2012

Peplum look!

Dear readers,

Love putting together an adorable and wearable outfit, one that I could and would wear myself. Today I chose to go for a peplum look, since it is such a big trend right now. I love the combination of the burgundy peplum top and the soft pink statement necklace. I think these two colours go very well together. To keep the focus on the peplum top I decided to go with soft grey flats and a metallic clutch.

Do you like this outfit?

Love, Melissa

P.S. As always, all items can be found & loved on my Fashiolista page! Are you a follower yet?


Shop NET-A-PORTER.COM - The world's premier online luxury fashion destination | NET-A-PORTER.COM | Luxury Designer Fashion | Women's designer clothes, shoes, bags & accessoriesProduct Not Found | H&M CZ
Search: Lee Jeans Blauw - StyletodayLuxury Handbags, Designer Purses & Unique Clutches | AHAlife
Oysho, kolekcja wiosna 2011 - zdj�e

No comments:

Post a Comment