Monday, July 2, 2012

La fiebre del oro!

Dear readers,

For those of you who don't speak Spanish, the title of this blog post means: gold fever! After seeing this editorial featured in the August edition of the Spanish Harper's Bazaar, I am pretty sure you know why. Here we go!












The model featured in this editorial is Tunesian model Hanaa Ben Abdesslem. She is photographed by photographer Txema Yeste and styled by Juan Cebrian.

Don't you agree they did a really great job with this editorial? I love the power portrayed in every single shot and of course...the accessories :) This time it is really hard for me to choose the best picture (in my opinion), but I would have to go with the picture in which Hanaa is wearing the cap with chains! What is your favourite shot?

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment