Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Two important days!

Dear readers,

It has been a long time since I posted a quote, don't know why really, but let's try it again haha! This one resonates so much with me, I hope it does so with you too.

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

I really find this to be true! The day you were born is so important, because it gave you life in the first place. I truly believe that every single one of us has been given the gift of life to really make something out of it, to discover your talents and gifts and ultimately your uniqueness, so you can use that and be the best version of yourself you can possibly be, while being of service to others. We all have a unique voice inside of us, but it's not only about discovering this unique voice, but actually giving yourself permission to use it. If we don't do this, it won't EVER be used by somebody else and thus eventually go to waste, simply because there is no one out there that resembles you, because again we are all unique human beings! Feel me here?

So today, stop for a minute and think about this! If you would have all the money in the world, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? What pumps you up, what is it you are so passionate about that you could give it your all whilst not having the feeling of actually working? Listen to your heart, you will know!

Good luck and let me know what the answer is! Maybe I can help you on your path towards your new life!

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment