Monday, October 29, 2012

Maison Martin Margiela for H&M

Dear readers,

There are still so many items for sell from Anna Dello Russo's collaboration with H&M and we are already facing the upcoming collection of Maison Martin Margiela for H&M. This collection wil hit stores November 15 and I must say that for me this is one of the best collaborations - if not THE best collaboration - with H&M. See a preview below!















The reason why I say this is probably my favourite collaboration so far isn't because I fancy every item, it's because I find that this collection is really high-fashion and something you will probably not find in a regular H&M collection. My favourite items of this collection are the black jacket (photo 3) and all the accessories. Yours?

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment