Tuesday, October 16, 2012

PFW 2012: Elie Saab

Dear readers,

I have always been a huge admirer of Elie Saab, but ever since my sister got married in a wedding dress designed by Elie Saab, I have been observing his every move. What a talent! I can talk and write for hours about him and his collections, but now is the right time to acknowledge the fact that pictures speak more than a thousand words, so I'll stop now and let you have a look at Elie Saab's Spring/Summer 2013 collection as presented during Paris Fashion Week. Enjoy!



















 
I hope you enjoyed this collection as much as I do. Before saying goodbye, I just want to point out how beautiful I think a total electric blue look is, don't you think? Also, my favourite look of this collection is the long red dress...true beauty!
 
Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment