Saturday, October 27, 2012

Malaga 2012

Dear readers,

I still owed you the photos of my birthday trip to Malaga, so here they are! Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed the trip! What a way to celebrate your 27th birthday, right? :) So thankful to my parents for giving me such a great gift for my birthday! Speaking of which, I threw another birthday party for my friends last week. Will post some photos of it soon!

Talk to you later!

Love, Melissa

Sitting on a terrace in the main shopping street of Malaga

We stayed at a friends house and loved their decor




Enjoying a walk down the beach




Malagueta: the name of the beach

Malaga's harbour

My mom, my sister Claudia and I






Visiting some friends in Entrerios (near Marbella) 


I also adored their interior


Walking the dog in a forest nearby the house

Lunch @ Club Mediterraneo de Malaga




Dinner with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment