Sunday, October 14, 2012

PFW 2012: Valentino

Dear readers,

Valentino has thus far never dissapointed me! That is an accomplishment on itself haha. I really think this is my absolute favourite collection of the whole fashion month. I think you'll notice because of the amount of photos included in this post :) From my perspective, the collection is romantic, chic, a bit of glam rock and most of all: sophisticated! We see a lot of studs, transparency, lace, amazing prints, deep colours...well, have a look for yourself!













 



















After seeing all of these amazing pieces of Valentino's Spring/Summer 2013 collection, what is your opinion of it?

I would love to hear!

Love, Melissa

P.S. This time around I seriously cannot choose a "favourite" piece. It would be an endless list! I do want to say that I am loving loving loving the bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment