Friday, August 10, 2012

DUBAI!!!

Dear readers,

I wanted to share with you that my boyfriend and I booked our tickets to Dubai and I am SOOOOOO thrilled! We are leaving on November 2, so there is still some time left, but I cannot tell you enough how excited I am to be going there! Has any of you been to Dubai before? If so, leave your tips in the comments below! :)

Anyway, we are going for 9 days and are staying in Hotel Raffles Dubai (see picture below). I love luxury, can you tell? I only have to refer you to the name of this blog hehe ;)


Oh and another thing, we are flying with Emirates' Airbus A380, which is the biggest passenger airplane in the world! Remember the scene in the movie Sex and the City 2 where the girls are indulging in the extravaganza of the airplane? EXACTLY...that's the plain we are flying on :)

Of course, when the time has come I will tell you all about my plans! :)

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment