Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July 2012 Top Finds @ Fashiolista

Dear readers,

Whoops, I am a day late, but thought it was still worth mentioning which items on my Fashiolista page where this month's top finds. Or am I wrong? ;) Nahh...didn't think so! So, lets see which three items were most popular this month!

Danijela ♥´´¯`•.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Maquilhagem - Nail Castanho - trendMe.net
Gold nail polish by Chanel (trendme.net)

Tibi Pleated silk-chiffon dress - 55% Off Now at THE OUTNET
Pleated silk-chiffon dress by Tibi (theoutnet.com)
Petites Black PU Cutout Dress - View All - New In - Miss Selfridge
Black cut-out dress (missselfridge.com)

Which of these three items gets your vote? My vote goes to the Tibi dress. I love the navy colour and its breeziness. Aside from that, I think it is a really elegant dress.

Love, Melissa

P.S. As always, all items can be found & loved on my Fashiolista page! Are you a follower yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment