Thursday, August 23, 2012

Remove plastic out of your daily life!

Dear readers,

These days I am making it a mission to remove most - if not all - plastic out of my life. Plastic is one of those materials that found a way into our lives without us people questioning it. It's not only bad for the environment, but it's also really bad for our health! Why is that? Well, because plastic contains chemicals like BPA and phthalates that interferes with our body's hormones. It is poisonous as hell! So, be a better spokesperson for your body and try to use glass instead of plastic, buy less processed food (a lot of times, this comes packed in plastic) and use a reusable mug, reusable shopping bags, etc.!

Just this past week I decided to turn my plastic habits around and to opt for a life filled of glass instead of plastic. I would always carry a plastic waterbottle, but those days are over! I bought myself a reusable glass waterbottle and drinking out of it already makes me feel better and more empowered! You can do this too!

Let me know what step you took TODAY to become more plastic-free in your own life!

Love, Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment