Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fuse Textiles Collection by Manutti

Dear readers,

After a cold winter, the weather is finally getting warmer and thus people want to spend more time outdoors. I love this time of year when I can sit outside and relax with my friends, that being in a park, at a cafe or just in my own garden. What I especially like about it, is the warm feeling of the sun on my skin...that destresses me A LOT! Of course, to complete the feeling, I like to be able to sit as comfortable as possible and therefore I have chosen the 'Fuse' collection by Manutti to fulfill that purpose. Take a look for yourself!














                                                          


                                                     


















                                                                   
                                                                              
                             













































How about it? Are you getting in the mood already?

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment