Thursday, May 12, 2011

Relationships

Dear readers,

Although you could not tell from my blog, as I mostly show you material stuff, I care a lot about my family, boyfriend, friends and animals. When I need advice, I go to them. When I need somebody to just listen, I go to them. When I need a break from something stressfull in my life, I go to them. When I want to have a fun day or night out, I go to them. When I need help with something, I go to them. They are that part of my life which is irreplacable! I just know every single one of you feels the same way about the most important persons in your life, so that's wat makes the following quote so true and so important to remember every day!

"Treasure your relationships, not your possessions."
- Anthony J. D'Angelo

Don't forget!

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment