Thursday, May 19, 2011

H&M fall/winter 2011 preview

Dear readers,

I just LOVE H&M, what about you? I discovered the H&M website about 1,5 year ago and since then I'm hooked. Before discovering their webshop, I didn't like H&M at all! Not that I did not like their clothes and accessories, but just thinking about the complete chaos inside an average H&M store, I already had a headache, seriously! :P So today I wanted to give you a little preview of their fall/winter collection of this year. Tell me, do you like it?

schoenen hm
accessoires
parkaoranje hm jurkje
rekje pastel
bloemen hmblazer roze hm

I think the collection looks amazing and cannot wait to see the rest!!! I especially like the shoes as seen in picture 1 and the accessories as seen in picture 2. Do you have a favourite?

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment