Thursday, May 26, 2011

J.LO goes with the flow!

Dear readers,

Jennifer Lopez is mostly known for her singing career, but this lady is a real entrepreneur at other fields of business as well. She had her own clothing line, she has acted in various movies and she now appears in American Idol as a member of the jury. Yep, she´s got balls! However, I´m not writing to talk about her balls ;) No, I´m tributing this post to her, because I think she has a really cute fashion sense. To me it appears she dresses to her mood and fortunately for us, her mood seems to be pretty good most of the times. What I also like about her is that she dares to take risks when it comes to her appearance. Take a look at the following pictures recently taken of Jennifer Lopez.








What do you think about her style?

Love, Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Wauw that first and third outfit is amazing on her <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like her too and especially with her recent hit she came really back to the top and to the center of attention! Go Jennifer Go :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete