Thursday, July 28, 2011

All there is to say...

Dear readers,

As you already know, I love quotes! How beautiful is this one by Og Mandino?

"I will greet this day with love in my heart. And how will I do this? Henceforth will I look on all things with love and be born again. I will love the sun for it warms my bones; yet I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit. I will love the light for it shows me the way; yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars. I will welcome happiness as it enlarges my heart; yet I will endure sadness for it opens my soul. I will acknowledge rewards for they are my due; yet I will welcome obstacles for they are my challenge."

                

If we would only start our day by speaking these words out loud, I think every day would be a little more special! We choose how we live our lifes!

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment