Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yosemite N.P.

Dear readers,

This september I will visit Yosemite National Park. I'm so curious how the park looks like in real life, because although the pictures on the web reveal how gorgeous the park should be, nothing beats a realtime image! Then, all senses come to life: you smell the nature, hear the sounds of all the animals who live in the park, feel the breeze of the wind, the strays of the sun on your skin and so on...
But to give you an impression of the beauty of this park, I have selected some pictures from the web for you to see. Of course, when I get back from my trip to the USA in september, I will definitely place some of my own pictures!







How beautiful, right?! Have you ever been there? Or are you planning to go?
I would love if you'd share your experience!

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment