Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tacheles!

Dear readers,

I promise this will be the last post about Berlin! I am just so impressed by the city :)

So I wanted to write about this crazy arthouse called "Tacheles". This is also the place where I bought my 'tea-spoon-ring' (see previous post). It is housed in a squat and it's got graffiti all over the place. Different type of artists show their collection at Tacheles. The collections are really not the classic type of art, which you might expect. Let's say they think out-of-the-box :) Maybe it's better if I stop trying to explain what you will come across when visiting Tacheles and just show you the pictures I made from when I visited this arthouse.




Some weird art, right? However, if you want to have some more information about Tacheles or if you want to know where they are located so you can visit it next time you are in Berlin, click on this link.

Love, Melissa

P.S. Did you see me in the first photo? :)

1 comment: