Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Introducing myself



Dear readers,

This is my first post on my first blog. EXCITING!!!

Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Melissa. I'm 25 years old and I live in The Netherlands. No, not Neverland, The Netherlands! It's that small country in between Belgium and Germany. I have a law degree and am now in the process of taking over my dad's company. The company deals with exporting and importing tropical plants from all over the world. We will see how that goes, especially since I have so many more dreams which I want to pursue in time! But first things first!

However, the reason for me to start my own blog, is because I felt the need to share my love for luxury living. Luxury living for me defines all things which makes life more fun! This can either be clothes, jewellery and accessories, but also travelling, food and furniture. Thus, all good things in life :)

For now I can only say: I hope you will like my shares from around the world and if you have a question or a comment, feel free to contact me!

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment