Sunday, April 29, 2012

April 2012 Top Finds @ Fashiolista

Dear readers,

Last month I forgot to post the favourites of the month due to my trip to Colombia, but here it is again. This month definitely has a list to which I can only say "amen"! Have a look for yourself!

Marni Cotton and gold-toned brass necklace - 60% Off Now at THE OUTNET
Cotton and gold-tone necklace by Marni (theoutnet.com)
Vanessa Bruno Athé Crocheted cotton and lace sweater - 65% Off Now at THE OUTNET
Crocheted cotton and lace sweater by Vanessa Bruno (theoutnet.com)
Fluro Floral Print Corset - Tops - Clothing - Topshop
Floral print corset (topshop.com)

Which of these fashion favourites is your number 1? I would have to go for the cotton necklace by Marni. I love statement necklaces and I love to experiment with different fabrics, this necklace has both of these elements captured in its design and I think it will look awesome and so sophisticated with so many different clothes AND with my tan from Colombia :D

Love, Melissa

P.S. All items can be found & loved on my Fashiolista page! Are you a follower yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment