Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm back from Colombia!

Dear readers,

It has been a little over 3 weeks, but I am finally back in Holland and am finally able to post again, since I just hate writing posts from my tablet. It's just too much work for me haha! So, I have a lot of photos and a lot of things to share with you, but I won't stuff it all in one post, don't worry :)

For today, I just wanted to give you a heads up and share with you my amazing business class flight to Bogota..., YES, you heard that correctly...I flew business class and I LOVED IT!!! Only problem is that I now have some serious problems with flying economy class haha :P

My boyfriend enjoying his soccer magazine and his double espresso :)

Dinner served!

Dessert...delicious! :)
Tomorrow I will share with you our experience in Bogota, the capital of Colombia! Be prepared for some cute photos :)

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment