Sunday, April 22, 2012

In between the sun and the rain!

Dear readers,

Pffff, when I got back from my holiday in Colombia I honestly thought I skipped part of the Dutch winter and could finally throw on some skirts, shorts and sandals, but men...was I naive! It has been so cold these past few days! And not just that, it is also windy, rainy and GREY!!! But I refuse to give up on my skirts and decided it was time for an outfit creation WITH skirt, but something with long sleeves to go with that to protect ourselves from this weather! Here it is!

Zimmermann US Online StoreMissoni | Gold-tone chain and fringed necklace | NET-A-PORTER.COM
Fokus na trend: sk�ChloƩ 'Aurore' Tote - Larizia - farfetch.com
http://www.sequinshoes.pl/media/products/49bc4024a757746aa9ea7e63db7e72e7/images/thumbnail/big_seq13013.jpg?updated_at=1329300811

What do you think of this outfit? Is it something you could see yourself wearing?

Love, Melissa

P.S. As always, all items can be found & loved on my Fashiolista page! Are you a follower yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment