Monday, April 16, 2012

Heaven is for real!

Dear readers,

When my mom got back from a trip last February she gave me a book which she had bought at the airport in Atlanta while waiting for her flight. She told me she had read the book in one time and that she LOVED it. Of course she made me curious, so I decided to take it with me on my trip to Colombia. Once I started reading the book I was intrigued by its topic and could not put it down simply because I was so curious as to what else that little boy had to say with regards to heaven. I know this book is controversial, but I did want to share it with you guys, because I do not only find it a remarkable story, but because I do consider it a true story...YES, I BELIEVE IT!!! Buy it, read it and decide for yourself :)



Oh, and let me know what you think of the book!!!

Love, Melissa

P.S. Tomorrow I will share with you our experience in Cartagena, Colombia!

No comments:

Post a Comment