Monday, April 23, 2012

Tayrona Park!

Dear readers,

While in Santa Marta we visited Tayrona Park, one of the most beautiful natural parks in the world! And so it was...! Tayrona Park is a 45 minute drive from the center of Santa Marta. From the entrance of the park you can either walk or let a cab ride you to the "real" entrance of the park. As you may already know, I am kinda lazy, so we opted for a cab to take us. I mean, it is like a 45 minute walk :P Anyway, from there it took us about 3 hours walking to the jungle to get to where we wanted to be: la playa! We enjoyed our swim in the ocean! I was so sweaty from walking in the damn jungle! At the end of the day we were so tired that we decided to go back by horse to the entrance of the park. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of me on the horse, but I do want to let you know how sweet the horse was and how smart...they walk with such cautious...I felt very safe!

Enough talk, here some photos!











Has any of you visited Tayrona Park? If so, what did you think of it?

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment