Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Your film!

Dear readers,

It has been a while since I posted a quote, but I have come across many good ones, so you will be seeing a lot of them in the near future, starting with this incredible one, which really made me stop and think about my life right now! Curious yet? I won't tease you...here it is :)

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!"

What about you? Thinking about this one?! Let us not regret our lives when our time has come! There is no more today, enjoy and seize every moment! Let us better "regret" the things we have done in our lives than regret the things we haven't done, for every experience is an experience, a moment from which we can learn!

I wish this for you!

Love, Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment