Saturday, May 19, 2012

A day in nature!

Dear readers,

Today was a holiday and so my boyfriend and I decided to go to a park for a stroll (something we actually never do, but definitely want to do more often!) and I was absolutely stunned by the beautiful nature which Holland has to offer. It is funny to me that wherever you live in the world you don't appreciate the beautiful things as much as those who come there on a visit. Feel me? But today was not one of those days! When I stood on this skyhigh viewing tower I was breathless! Here is why!



I assume you agree with me on this :) If not, let me know lol! So this was in a park called "Utrechtse Heuvelrug" which was formed during the so called "Ice decade". If you are ever in Holland it is a nice park to visit when the sun shines. Afterwards we went to this amazing restaurant with a beautiful terrace where we had a lovely lunch and some drinks :) Great day!

Do you guys ever go for a walk in nature? Which parks do you like to visit?

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment