Saturday, May 12, 2012

Homemade cupcakes!

Dear readers,

I am always into beautiful cakes and cupcakes, who isn't right?! But I have always wanted to make them myself, but didn't know how, so I decided to take a workshop decorating cupcakes. Yesterday was that day and I was really excited about it, curious as to how my cupcakes would look like in the end. I have to say that I am actually really happy with the end result and therefore really proud of myself! And the best part is that I now know that it is actually not that difficult and that I can do this by myself on one of those rainy Sunday's (did you see that metaphor?!)! Anyway, here the result :)



What do you think of my cupcakes??? Aside from them being easy on the eye, I can assure you that they were tasty too, there are just two left haha! Hmmm, maybe it is not a good idea to do this after all :P

Has any of you ever made cupcakes? If so, which decorations do you like to do? Please share some tips, I would love to hear them!

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment