Friday, May 18, 2012

Kim K!

Dear readers,

Kim Kardashian really doesn't need an introduction, I assume you all know this gorgeous woman! I know there are haters and lovers of her out there, but I absolutely adore her and her family! I find them all loving, caring, funny and...stylish! She and Kourtney are the ones that come closest to what I wear myself or what I would love to wear. I already did a post about Khloe and Kourtney a while back and now it is time to do one about Kim. I have gathered some cute photos of her where you can see that her style really ranges from one end to another. The thing I like about Kim's style is that she always wears something unique in her outfit, whether it is a necklace, a belt or a bold colour. That's why I decided to comment on each photo one thing that I love the most of that particular outfit and which I think really gives that oomph to her look. Anyway, here we go!

The statement necklace uplifts this outfit in my opinion.

The drapiness of the dress combines very well with the fringed bag.

These flared jeans give this outfit a very 60's vibe...loving it!

The belt really gives this look the finishing touch it needs!

This one-piece outfit and its color looks really stunning on her!
Of course she combined it with Indian-looking bangles.

The pointy shoulders give this outfit an edgy feel.

Palazzo pants definitely complete this outfit.

Colour blocking suits her well!

A simple blazer with a fresh turquoise colour brightens this black outfit.

What do you think of Kim's style? And what do you think of Ms. Kardashian herself? Would love to hear!

Love, Melissa

6 comments:

  1. She is soooo beautiful!!!!!

    Dionysia - I am a fashionista
    http://i-am-a-fashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIM K is so phat omg like fck them phatty bitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIM K ONLY RODE THAT CAMEL BC ITS BROWN LIKE HER BF. LOL NIGGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHe aint denied something brown riding up her CROTCH B4. #CAMELTOEALERT

    ReplyDelete
  5. H3r ( . ) ( . )'s in that yellow shirt make the sun l00k small

    ReplyDelete