Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Let your imagination fly!

Dear readers,

You know how I love quotes and this one is no exception, especially since it is so actual for me right now! I have to hold on to these thoughts so to not wander away from my dreams out of fear. Do you know that feeling? Anyway, here is the quote I am referring to!

"One of the saddest lines in the world is, 'Oh come now - be realistic.' The best parts of this world were not fashioned by those who were realistic. They were fashioned by those who dared to look hard at their wishes and gave them horses to ride."

Isn't it a magnificent quote? I am loving it, simply because it is the truth! Today, instead of limiting your dreams with your own beliefs, let your imagination fly and expand your dream with all that seems impossible, but in reality is not! Nothing in this world is impossible, NOTHING!!! Like Henry Ford said "What you think you can and can't, it's true"!

What are your dreams and which step are you taking TODAY to build on that dream?

Love, Melissa

2 comments: