Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jean Fares Couture

Dear readers,

I had actually never heard of the brand Jean Fares Couture until I saw Hofit Golan mastering some of its dresses while walking the red carpet at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. The moment I saw these dresses I was completely blown away by its beauty, so of course I wanted to see a bit more of this brand and I have to say that I wasn't a bit dissapointed by its collection :) Could you not but agree with me? Have a look for yourself!








Aren't they all just beautiful? The fact that Jean Fares is born and raised in Lebanon has for sure inspired him when designing these dresses, don't you think?! My absolute favourite of the ones featured above is definitely the lila dress pictured in photo number 3. I love the colour, the shape, the applicated flowers on the bottom and its shimmering effect. Which is your favourite?

Love, Melissa

3 comments:

  1. These Jean Fares Couture gowns are just beautiful- thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning gowns.... lila is sensational with orchids applique...love also the
    green...sexy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was amazed by his designs also...just lovely!

      Delete