Sunday, May 20, 2012

Manish Arora

Dear readers,

Manish Arora, a fashion designer from India, is known as the "John Galliano from India" and after seeing his creations I can definitely understand why! Have a look at some photos of his collection and decide for yourself :)








I really love the bold colours and the strong shapes of Manish Arora's designs! His fantasy goes one step further than mine, that's for sure! ;)

What do you think of his collection and which of the outfits above is your favourite? Mine is the one pictured in photo number 5.

Love, Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Woaa, he has a brave and unique design! I totally adored his design after I saw your post! Thank you for this great inspiration! <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vinny! Thanks for the comment! I really like his designs too, they are simply amazing!!! Would love to own an outfit by him haha! XOXO

      Delete