Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's all about family!

Dear readers,

My family is of great importance to me! I don't know what I would do without them. They are the ones I want to see happy, they are the ones I wish only good things for, they are the ones I turn to whenever I need support, they are the ones with whom I can be 100% real, they are the ones (of course among others) that created the person I am today, they are the ones I have the most profound memories with, they are the ones that for me are the ONE!

So, as a tribute to my wonderful family, for today I picked a photo which represent a loving family! I hope you like it and I definitely hope you can relate to it!


Tell me some cool things about your family? Are you close to them? If not, why not? Let me know!

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment