Monday, April 11, 2011

Achieving your goal!



Dear readers,

Everybody dreams! The question is: what do we do with our dreams? Do we keep dreaming or do we act upon those dreams? I feel that a lot of people (including myself) are afraid of making that first step. They are afraid they will fail. But if I think about it, isn't failure a step in the right direction? After failing, you are wiser then you were before, because now you know what you did wrong and you can learn from that mistake. Maybe we just think too big and too ahead of things. Maybe all we really need to do, is make that first step! Knowing that the first step wasn't that scary after all, we can focus on the next step and the one after that...
To help you with achieving your goals I copied a quote by Alan Loy McGinnis, so that you will know what to do when thoughts like "I can't do this" cross your mind.

"Focus on your potential instead of your limitations."

What are your goals? And are you already working on achieving those or is something holding you back from doing so? I would love to hear it!

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment